Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Party At Zouk


I would like to thank Nicky and his wonderful friends for making a scary and great Halloween club party at Zouk, Singapore. Having done my swimming teacher lesson on that night, I dashed myself with a taxi all the way to the party, and the crowd was infested with zombies, monsters, superheroes, lamers and weirdos. Luckily, I was quite attractive and smart to find my way and to cut across the lines of long queues. Finally, I managed to find my buddy, Nicky. He was tall and handsome enough to distinguish himself from others. I guess the attention was quite sharp for me to spot on him.

So the queue took more than an hour before i got to go in. However, that was me, waiting for more than an hour but my friends, they were waiting for at least 3 hours. Yeah! It was really crowded. Finally, we were inside and the place was rumbling with hot and spooky club music, especially with the sound effect of woman's screams and police's sirens. Yeah! every now and then, a sudden gust of smoothing air would jam the whole place, creating a hot, steamy and sexy environment for this Halloween dance party.

The real stuff was like dancers were wearing different types of costumes. Literally, you could find any superheroes or supermonsters there. So what did i put on? Yeah! A good friend of mine, Mr Ming, gave me a free costume of a patient who apparently suffered from SARS or insane disease. Well! Yeah Lots of people were taking pictures with me. Maybe more than 20 pics, which was quite fun. At one point, I was lost and could not find my friend, Nicky. LOL! Well! It wont happen again. I don't want to search people all night long.

So the excitement came when I was dancing on the deck and on the stairs. Girls were like WTF with my dancing moves. They would start to distract me a bit by touching my hair cover. LOL. Guys, who were not gay, danced with me or looked at me with a very weird reaction. Seriously, Maybe I was a bi !!! LOL. Kinda Cool. Anyway, there was the incident where I was dancing on the short stairs of few steps. This guy, with his gal, started to stare at my dancing moves as if I was gonna do something creepy and gloomy. And his gf was like oh cool! So, we came into a challenge of horror dancing show down. Anyway, he ended up taking a pic with me. I could see a sudden expression on his face. He was like this guy was insane in his creepy dancing. Lol! Yeah! Immediately after dancing with this guy in front of his gf, another guy, on the deck, came to approach me with his hands, trying to show me some signs of something. Maybe, my dance was way off the limit of hell's style. Lol. I appreciated his comments of my crazy and scary dancing moves.

The rest of the night, i was partying and drinking. Talking was a no no situation as the environment was bombarded with loud music. Before I went back home, I came to realize i had some many drinking coupons and decided to stop for a drink, my favorite bartender's rootbeer. What a great night to end my Halloween experience in Zouk. It was great but a little too crowded and the lineups were insane. I took a cab and went home with a slight dizziness in my head. Way to go for a good night sleep, but it went really bad during the rest of the early morning. Maybe the alcohol and the insane costumes haunted me throughout the night. Boo Boo!!! Suddenly, I turned into a creature freak.

No comments: