Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I am planning for a new blog with my friend.

Dear friends and readers,

I am actually planning for a new blog with my friend. This blog is gonna be cool. It's gonna be adventurous and fun. Since I will be busy with lots of things this month, I will temporarily stop writing the story of lost violence of Holevent Town with my last post on this coming weekend. I hope you all will enjoy reading it. Be prepared to be amazed!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I will try to wrap things up. Oh regarding the Dj Ronnie thingy music, I will have to postpone that as well. I really can't possibly do all things as I am going for a special and intensive training to get myself in shape. I want to make sure my health and diet are good. I will have to spend more time on doing sports. Sorry for the inconveniences. Miss ya all. Cheers.

Yours truly,
Ronald Tay

No comments: