Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Seasons' Greetings

Wasssup! Everyone is about to celebrate a new year. 2008 is definitely a great year for some people and unfortunate for others. 2008 also marks the start of global financial crisis. I know there will be more things to say about the global recession. I am looking forward to touch and talk about the impacts of global economics crisis on several industries, ranging from airline market to social development. I really can't wait to get myself started. Once again, I want to thank all the bloggers, readers and friends for visiting my site and giving me lots of comments. Let a new year, 2009, be a new start for everyone, especially me. I want to get more involved in the social battle ground. I am looking forward to start talking things more with in-depth analysis. Anyway, here is a glimpse of me for this coming new year. 2009 means a new me. Love Ya All!!!

My fast-paced trip:
18/12/08
4am - Woke up and prepared to take a cab
5am- Cab arrived and headed to LCCT Airport
6am- Arrived and Checked in to Tiger Airways
6:30 - Got myself a McDonald breakfast
7:40 - Departed to Singapore
8:35 - Arrived to Singapore Budget Terminal
8:55 - MRT to Buona Vista MOE
10 - Arrived to MOE
10:55 - Interviewed
11:30am - Done with interview
12pm - Went to meet friends at Jurong Point
12:25 - Left to Changi Airport by MRT
1:00 - Realized it was too late with MRT and took a cab
1:30 - Arrived at the airport & the counter was closed
1:45 - Managed to get in Airasia because I had no check-in baggage
2:10 - Flew to KL LCCT Airport
3:20 - Arrived to LCCT and started to take a bus to KL central (transportation Hub)
3:45 - Left the airport to KL central
4:55 - Reached KL central and started to look for something to Genting Highland
5:00 - Me and A cute guy left to Genting with a cab
5:55 - Reached Genting Cable Car
6:30 - Reached Genting Highland and Met my friends and families
7pm - 3am - Dinner and Fun

19/12/08
2pm - Genting to One Utama Shopping Mall
3pm - Reached One Utama
3:05 - Taxi to PJ Section 17
3:30 - Arrived back to Apartment in PJ
4pm-5pm - Took a nap
7pm - Went to Kampar with a nice van
10:30 - Arrived Kampar with families and friends
11:00 - Late Dinner
11:30 Slept for the day

20/12/08
8am - Breakfast with families and friends
10am - Kampar to Ipoh
2 pm - Ipoh to Kampar
3-6pm - Rested for a day
7-9pm - Dinner again with families and friends
9pm - Went back to KL
11pm - Arrived KL/PJ
2am - Slept for the day

No comments: