Friday, October 17, 2008

Alternative Fre@k's Cooking Stylo (P1)

4 simple steps to Cook Your Own Fre@ky Maccheroni

Alternative Freaks: people who can't kick their old habits but somehow find a better and cheaper way to continue their old habits (the definition is on my previous post, freaky economics)

Italian Cuisine is usually quite expensive in a way. As an alternative freak, I usually learn how to cook my favorite dishes. Recently, when I was in Kuala Lumpur, my sister's home, I was left alone with a freaky starvation. Fortunately, I found some ingredients to cook a special and fast dish. Oh yeah! It's an Italian food. Well! Let me share with you my own fast-food recipe. If you are a lazy ass but enjoy Italian food, i think this might help a bit.

Ingredients: Garlic, Onions, parsley flakes, a can of mayo tuna, black pepper, maccheroni, cheese, beer and etc. LOL. Did I say beer? Yeah anything that fits.

First, boil your maccheroni for like 10-15 mins with some oil and salt and later, dry the maccheroni .
Second, heat up the oil or butter with chopped onion and garlic in a frying pan, and later put the maccheroni and mayo tuna. Give it a few mins in between.
Third, when the pan is getting a little dried, add some beer or water (like 2 tablespoons). In the end, you can add cheese for cheezy purpose.
Last, by now, you can start to switch off the fire and start decorating the food with parsley flakes and black peppers for sneezing effect.

Yeah! It's done. The cooking process of this Italian dish takes approximately 20-30 mins, and cooking instant noodles takes around 10 mins. Well! At least, you are cooking on your own. Be a fast-food cook now lazy ass. Lol... I know it's ugly but tasty.

Results
Taste: Freaky; Decoration: Weird; Preparation Time: Super fast & easy; Conclusion: Waulaueh (unbelievable)