Monday, October 13, 2008

The Lost Violence of Holevent Town (Pt.2)

Continued from the previous post ( The Lost Violence of Holevent Town).

I
just couldn't believe that there was actually no human in this little small and shanty hometown. As I walked through the woods and the leave-less and dead-look hollow trees, the full moon started to fade away as the heavy and dark clouds overshadowed me. Everytime, the freezing wind blew with a howling speech, the wooden and broken doors would creak. Glassless windows with no frames would start to shatter and I could only hope for a comfortable place to spend this very long and horrifying night.Suddenly, owls would stare at me on top of the ghost-like trees; Wolves would make scornful cries out of nowhere; other animals would scarily hide away from me as if they knew something was going to happen. There was no way to turn back as my car was damage. It seemed the accident happened by no mistakes. My devastating journey continued without any promising outcome. However, having walked for another few long minutes, I came to see a little hut with some glimmering lights, and the fireplace was very warm and hopeful. It was just a good relief to encounter a place where I could spend my lonely night here. As I got closer to the wooden selfless hut, there was some conversation going on inside the place. It was even better with people around in the hut so that I wasn't going to be alone and speechless tonight. At least, someone was here to accompany me and that was what I thought. Then, the little tangling door opened with a slight push from inside as if someone was welcoming me. I was terrified...(to be continued with this story)

1 comment:

Morgan said...

part 3 please. Read this one or two weeks back. Only now I post a comment. :lol:lol:lol: