Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Lost Violence of Holevent Town

It was a shivering night and the only thing I could see was a pole of a dimmed light, constantly flickering the silent street with no one except me. Walking down the street of the heavily damaged roads, I could only think of the darkness of misery, a place where one could not even bear to suffer the gloomy and chilling environment. In other words, it's just plain scary and dull. Maybe, this place wasn't meant for anyone to stay over and I wasn't even supposed to be here. Nonetheless, I would still need to survive from this heart-tearing moment of my life. Having walked across a block of an old and rusty concrete building, I came to realize that the place had been abandoned for a long time. People suspiciously claimed to observe very weird and scary sightings when they came across this so-called haunted area. Moreover, the pale and scrapped wall of the building reflected the bloody violence of this place. It's about 12 midnight and I was still walking slowly down the road, leading me to nowhere but the forest of eerie sound and spine-cracking wind. As the wind howled with a freezing breeze, I was just there waiting for my whole body to turn dead cold. (To be continued on 20th Oct)

1 comment:

Johnny said...

awesome intro, can't wait for the next one!